Choose Australia’s most trusted 13/1300 number provider.
Your business 13/1300 phone number can work as a powerful tool for your business. As a virtual business phone number, 1300 numbers can be customised to help you manage your incoming calls the best way it suits you.
Whether you are a small business operating from home or a large organisation with multiple offices, Nextel 1300 numbers can take the leg work out of managing your business calls and offers great flexibility.
What are 1300 numbers?
- 1300 numbers are a ten-digit inbound number that your business can use as a single point of contact across Australia, allowing you to attract customers from outside of your local area.
- 1300 numbers are often referred to as ‘local call numbers’ because your customers can call you from any landline anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call. Since 1300 numbers are virtual business numbers, you can redirect your calls to different answerpoints depending on how your business operates. Incoming calls to your 1300 number can be answered on your mobile, landline, office phones or hosted phone systems.
- When a call is made to a 1300 number from a fixed landline, the caller is charged at local call rate regardless of the state or location they are in. Mobile rates vary, depending on the caller’s mobile carrier. The cost of a 1300 number call is shared between the caller and your business.
Want to know how 1300 numbers actually work?
- 1300 numbers are designed to help your business do so much more than just receiving incoming calls. Not only are they completely flexible and portable, they are loaded with features allowing you to direct to different answerpoints at different times and days.
- You can add custom greetings, recorded messages and voice prompt menus (IVR) at the start of the calls, or have unanswered calls redirected to our professional answering service.
- 1300 numbers work like a professional switchboard, without the price tag and complex set up.
- With one easy monthly fee to host your 1300 number on our system, you can get set up within one business day with no contracts or heavy investment. Call Nextel now to find out how a 1300 number can improve your business today!
If you need help or
more information, call
8.30am to 5.30pm AEST Monday to Friday
Get In Touch With Nextel
These primary features that can be added onto your service are included in the standard price of $35.00 (ex. GST) per month per 1300 / 1800 service:
Origin Dependent Routing (State-based)
Your business can route calls depending on the origin of the caller based on state. For example, each state can route through to a different termination point.
Time Dependent Routing
Your business can route calls to suit differing times of the day. For example, you can request different destinations – the office during the day or your mobile in the evenings or on weekends.
if the primary termination point is busy or unanswered then calls can overflow to a secondary termination point
You can choose either Australia-wide or state-wide coverage areas with the service, depending on your business requirements.
Callers can be barred from the same metropolitan area using local call barring. This is a useful feature if the business wants to avoid paying for timed local calls or if trying to attract callers from outside the metropolitan area. Your business also has the option to bar mobile phone callers with mobile specific barring